These are so easy to make and will add gentle sparkle to your tablescape. Make them well in advance so they are ready to go on your special day and there are no errant traces of glitter on your person! 😛
- Glass votives
- gold glitter
- painter’s tape
- spray adhesive (like Elmer’s)
- Tape off the bottom 3/4 of a votive, leaving a band of exposed glass at the top.
- Insert a piece of white paper into the votive (to keep glue from getting inside).
- Sprayed the exposed glass with glue.
- Shake glitter over glass and let dry thoroughly.
- Remove tape, insert tea light (LED’s let you set-it-and-forget-it), and enjoy the sparkle!
Share the Joy! Kiosk is a touchscreen program perfectly suited to recording life’s celebrations and milestones. Record video stories on our Kiosk (you choose the questions and the focus) and I design custom graphics and housing to match your décor. Upload everything to social media! Learn more.